Start Your Journey With Computronics
Exciting Opportunities For You
A great company needs great people. Join Corporater in building the future of business management solutions.
Job Title: Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- 2-5 yrs experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform software development using Java, Angular 5/6/7/8/9, Node.js, JSon, XML, and SQL
database, REST APIs and other backend technologies.
- Work with all stakeholders to establish and implement business requirements.
- Work with the team to gain an initial understanding of the desired solution, and iteratively develop and refine the UI and backend components to achieve a usable, high-quality results
- Work closely and collaboratively with both onshore and offshore teams.
- Provide technical assistance and support as required.
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Extensive hands-on Java skills including Java 8+, Spring, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot
- Extensive hands-on latest Angular and Node.js skills
- Extensive knowledge in defining, creating and consuming high throughput and high concurrency
RESTful API in AWS
- Experience in AWS infrastructure
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence or similar tools in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and utilizing Object Relational Mapping in Java.
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Thorough orientation towards code reviews, coding standards, design standards, and code documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitudes to solve business problems in a team environment
- Experience with data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Kafka or other message queue systems.
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation or TerraForm.
- Experience with rule engines such as Drools.
Job Title: Angular Full Stack Engineer
- 3-5 yrs to 5 year experience
About the job
We at Computronics are seeking to hire Angular Developer to create well-written front end applications based on best practices, standards and application requirements received from the product owners and analysts.
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs
and architectural requirements.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- 3.5 to 5 years of Angular Development experience
- Aware of new features in Angular 7 /8 / 9.
- Ability to develop UI from Wireframes and Prototypes.
- Must have experience with unit testing framework for UI.
- Nice to have experience with chart like D3.js.
- Experience in implementing Angular modules.
- Extensive knowledge of Web Technologies and building Large Scale Web Application.
- Expertise with the cross-browser platform and design constraints on the web.
- Should have strong hands-on experience into Angular 5,6 & 8
- Knowledge in creating custom modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Have good knowledge in OOPs concept.
- Good understanding of RESTful API
Job Title: Sr. DevOps/Automation Engineer
- 5+ years
- Hyderabad, India
About the job
We have a very urgent requirement for a “Senior DevOps/Automation Engineer” at Hyderabad, India. Please find below the full Job Description, if this job opportunity interests you I urge you to email me your updated resume with your mobile number and the best time to call you. As we have multiple job openings, I further request you to share this email with your friends and industry colleagues and help us in hiring for the same.
The Senior DevOps/Automation Engineer is primarily responsible for providing L2/L3 24×7 support in complex and high availability external customer-facing websites. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
- Automate day to day recurring operational tasks
- Performance tuning of the Application servers & Web servers
- Instrumentation of new monitoring tools and setup
- Provide problem analysis, troubleshooting, and service recovery services.
- Provide documentation and training to L1/L2 Middleware Teams
- Responsible for completing tasks, focusing on requirements, and meeting client needs
- 5+ years’ experience with at least 3+ years of experience in scripting and automation
- Strong experience in DevOps tools- Jenkins, Maven, Ant, GIT, SVN, uDeploy, etc.
- Strong experience in shell/ Perl/Python/YAML scripting. Preferably on Linux environment
- Working experience with Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure) and Containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Strong experience with Ansible, Chef, or any other configuration management tools
- Experience in log management tools (preferably Splunk)
- Working knowledge on the cloud– to–cloud integrations
- Understanding of SSL Certs and configuring them on various application servers.
- Strong problem solving, verbal & written communication skill
- Knowledge of Content Management tools like Adobe Experience Manager is a huge plus
Any experience with the following technologies is preferred. AppDynamics, service now, Remedy
Incident Management, LDAP or Active Directory, F5 BigIP load balancer, AWS ALB, Internet Web
Caching, Web Analytics
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- 5+ years
- Indore, India
About the job
We have a very urgent requirement for a “Quality Assurance Engineer” at Indore , India. Please find below the full Job Description, if this job opportunity interests you I urge you to email me your updated resume with your mobile number and the best time to call you. As we have multiple job openings, I further request you to share this email with your friends and industry colleagues and help us in hiring for the same
- Review system requirements, specifications, technical design documents and
more, providing accurate analysis that improves the product.
- Plan and execute test plans and cases, creating appropriate reports on results and delivering to appropriate departments.
- Make appropriate recommendations and execution plans based on report findings.
- Work cross-functionally with other Quality Assurance Engineers for testing and development of site capability and functionality, ensuring high quality throughout production.
- Evaluate product code and create automation scripts as needed.
- Effectively document testing phases, identifying and recording defects, bugs, errors, and other associated issues.
- Assist the team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during testing phase, offering appropriate recommendations and implementations.
- Participate in the retesting process once bugs and issues have been resolved according to plan.
- Establish Quality Assurance Engineer strategy and best practices.
- Test and report on current client offerings, ensuring everything is operating up to our high standards, offering suggestions on improvements when necessary.
- Work with product managers and developers to identify and improve system requirements, supporting the team in implementing those changes as needed.
- Manage quality assurance parameters, maintaining statistical process controls, analyzing associated data, and other assorted technical support as needed.
- Stay current with industry trends in testing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field.
- Solid understanding of project management, QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Ability to create comprehensive test plans and test cases, define testing strategies, locating and solving difficult bugs and errors.
- Experience in black and white-box testing, automated testing tools such as qTest and Zephyr, and technical skills associated with troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of performance-based and security-based testing.
- Experience with Java, Python, Ruby and other object-oriented programming languages.
- Strong understanding of SQL and other associated databases, and Agile frameworks, is a plus.
- More than two years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role; experience in software development is a plus.
- Knowledge of working in Agile and/or Scrum during the development process.
- Programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, a knack for problem-solving, a desire to enhance user experience, and a passion for technology.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Aware of social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, & Youtube.
- Good in communication.
- Good in writing, able to write short passages, and can draft emails.
- BBA(Graduate or Under Graduate), MBA.
- A vibrant, innovative and international work environment
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive salary and conditions
- A value based company that uses our gain for social impact